|Tanggal Publish||02 May 2012|
Roland marks a new RD-series milestone with the debut of the RD-700NX. This exquisite instrument raises the bar for onstage performance with its incredible sound, touch, and control. The flagship stage piano boasts an advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, electric piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology, a deluxe PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement, a unique Sound Focus feature, and a newly improved user interface with a large, high-resolution LCD. Whether your performances focus strictly on piano or a world of sound via master MIDI control, the RD-700NX is a dream instrument for the stage.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine (3 types, 9 Tone variations, 30 Live Sets), E.Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology (3 types, 12 Tone variations, 30 Live Sets)
- Hundreds of other sounds including 10 Virtual Tone Wheel Organs built in
- Storage for 100 Live Sets (combinations of layers, zones, effects, and various tone parameters)
- Deluxe PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix, even subtle pianissimo passages, without compressing or coloring the sound
- Extensive multi-effects processing options
- Instant access to standard piano and EP sounds via One Touch Piano buttons
- Master MIDI control features plus four MIDI ports (MIDI IN, MIDI OUT x 2, MIDI OUT/THRU)
- Balanced XLR outputs; USB ports for data storage and audio-play functionality
The Ultimate Stage Piano Evolves!
The RD-NX Editor for the Roland’s RD-700NX and RD-300NX lets you select your favorite Live Set sound easily, and edit your tone layers visually.
Please note: Roland’s RD-700NX or RD-300NX with system program Version 2.0 is required to use this app. System program version 2.0 is available as a free download. Sound generator not included.
- Instant selection of favorite Live Sets and intuitive Live Set editing
- The RD-NX Editor can be used wirelessly with Roland’s WNA1100-RL USB adapter (sold separately); you can also connect an iPad* to your RD-700NX/-300NX using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection kit via USB.
- Compatible with 50 new synth-oriented Live Sets
Sight & Sound
Along with the gorgeous grand pianos and EPs, hundreds of additional sounds are built into the RD-700NX: 242 tones, 10 Tone Wheel organs, 256 GM2 tones, 5 rhythm sets, and 9 GM2 rhythm sets in all. Sifting through the sound library is fast and convenient with the new, high-resolution LCD, which provides clearer visibility and a beautiful graphical user interface.
The innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard, even subtle pianissimo passages. Based on SuperNATURAL phase-correction technology, this essential feature ensures the RD-700NX won’t get lost in the mix, penetrating through walls of sound without compressing or coloring the tone. Players can relax and play naturally, achieving presence onstage without sacrificing dynamics and sound quality.